Sunday, July 1, 2007

Well now I am up with technology!

Blogging always appealed to me but I never thought I would succumb. And here I am.

I am on a well needed weekend. Summer school is half done now. We start new classes in the morning. We still have three assignments that weren't due yet.

My Bug is doing better. He is 8 1/2 now and enjoying summer camps. He went to Indian Camp, vacation to see Chad in Missouri, and Sports and Activity camp at the university I attend. He has to skip two weeks of camp due to his finger. He severed the tendon of his index finger on his left hand. He was attempting to open a shrink wrapped plastic container of NERDS. He is returning to camp tomorrow.










Chad is doing just great in Missouri. He was supposed to come home for a week or so but hasn't been able to make it down yet. He is still stationed at Fort Leonard Wood.

3 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Welcome to the blogger world. I have 2 blogs that I keep. One that is private for my children and one which I use for my creative use. check out my creative one here http://creativetripletmom.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to seeing more posts.
Your friend from scrapals

Meadow Walk said...

Hi P!!! Welcome to blog-world!

Leslie said...

Glad to have you jump into the blog world. It makes it so easy for updating friends and family.

I'm at http://lbthmi.blogspot.com/