Thursday, June 7, 2012

Small Blessings!


Well ..... Bugz got a physical today.  Doc was so shocked on how much he has grown.  He was used to seeing Bugz so often and now it is few and far between!  We are so blessed!!!  Wahoo!! 
Picture Perfect!



I wonder what the tank is on now?





I looked down in the monsoon of the rain we had and my tank was on 0.  REALLY???  We prayed to get to a station really soon.  We made it and filled up.  Another blessing!!!




 
My brand spanking new phone hadn't worked for 24 hours.  WHY???  Well the mall wasn't cooperative with Bugz and Pete.  I couldn't park and get out with the monsoon.  We had to leave and go to an AT&T that we could jump out and not get soaked by the monsoon.  The darned thing started working as I pulled in the parking lot!  REALLY!!  Yet, another blessing!

No comments: